Yield: 8-12 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice (fresh is best, optional from bottle)
- 1 cup hot sauce of your preference
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 lime wedges
- 2-3lbs of chicken tenders (breasts cut into strips)
- Mix together the hot sauce, olive oil, lime juice, and garlic. Pour into a Ziploc bag.
- Place chicken strips into the bag with the mixture. Marinade the chicken for at least 15 minutes, but can be as long as 12 hours.
- Grill chicken until cooked to an internal temperature of 165F or broil in oven on low rack until cooked
- Once cooked, squeeze lime juice from lime wedges on top of the chicken and enjoy
Note: see our blog for homemade ranch dip to accompany your chicken strips
Serving Size: 4 oz, ¼ pound
Calories: 252 Total Fat: 11g Sat Fat: 2.1g Cholesterol: 96mg
Carb: 1g Fiber: 0g Protein: 35g Sodium: 830mg
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Emily at
You can find the recipes, tips, and meal plans as well as Team RD’s “How to” Video Series on www.NutriFormance.com blog.