Yield: Serves 3-4
This creamy peanut butter honey yogurt dip only has 3 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make! It is great with apple slices or any fruit!
- 1 (6 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey.
- Stir until combined and smooth.
- Serve with apple slices or other cut up fruit.
Note-this dip is also great with graham crackers, pretzels, or cookies!
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Calories: 149 Total Fat: 8g Sat Fat: 1.7g Cholesterol: 0mg
Carb: 11g Fiber: 1g Protein: 10g Sodium: 100mg
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Jamie at
You can find the recipes, tips, and meal plans as well as Team RD’s “How to” Video Series on www.NutriFormance.com blog.