- Fish (salmon)
- Sliced Citrus (oranges, limes)
- Fresh Herbs (cilantro, basil, or mint)
- Flavored butter
- Set up grill for indirect cooking and heat to medium-high
- Clean and lightly oil hot grill
- Season fish with pepper
- Arrange sliced citrus on cooler side of grill and top with some fresh herbs and fish
- Dab flavored butter on fish
- Cover and cook until fish is opaque in center (no need to turn), about 20-30 minutes.
Mash together 1 stick unsalted butter, ½ tsp grated orange zest; 2 tsp fresh orange juice, ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, 1 clove garlic minces, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro. Dab on top of fish.
Serving size: 4oz piece of salmon with a dab of flavored butter
Calories: 311 Total Fat: 21g Sat Fat: 8.5g Cholesterol: 111mg
Carb: 1g Fiber: 0g Protein: 29g Sodium: 65mg
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Jamie at