- 1 lb. tri-color pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 6 baby carrots, sliced thinly into circles
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 1″ square pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved and cut into thin slices
- 1 or 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing
1. Cook pasta, drain, and then rinse with cold water.
2. Cut broccoli into florets and cook in microwave or blanch in hot water, and rinse with cold water.
3. Mix pasta, broccoli, carrots, red pepper, cucumber and onions in large bowl and chill.
4. Just before serving, pour dressing over pasta and vegetables and mix well.
Makes 8 servings.
Calories 151 Potassium 426.9 mg
Total Fat 8.6 g Total Carb 28.4 g
Cholesterol 20.8 mg Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
Sodium 888.4 mg Protein 6.7 g