Let’s Talk Metagenics Multivitamins
Food is the fuel that keeps our body going. Through food we get the basic nutrients: carbohydrates, fat, protein
But we also get valuable VITAMINS and MINERALS. We believe in food first! However, our nutrition isn’t perfect (nor will it become perfect). We can supplement with a multivitamin to fill the gaps that are not being met through diet. This month’s feature is a multivitamin, Wellness Essentials,
A little Bit About Wellness Essentials:
- Wellness Essentials is a multivitamin with added Vitamin D and fish oil.
- Is provided in 1 complete package
- Provides EPA, DHA lipids
- Not gender specific, can be used for both men and women
- Always use food first to provide you with the nutrients you need
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean meats and dairy products, and whole grains
- Consuming 2-3 servings of fatty fish a week will meet your omega 3 needs
- Consuming 2-3 servings of salmon a week, drinking 2-3 glasses of fortified low-fat milk a day, or getting 15 minutes of daily sun exposure can meet your Vitamin D needs
- Take multivitamin with evening meal to enhance nutrient absorption and decrease possibility of GI symptoms.
For questions regarding safety, purity, and quality of supplements or to order contact Emily at emilyb@NutriFormance.com