We love a good themed workout and February is heart month and Valentine’s Day so here’s a way to get that heart rate up with your Valentine! Get your timer ready and a small item to pass between partners (we used a water bottle).
See Dale & Ellie demo the exercises HERE
Start with a dynamic warm up. Set your timer for 20 secs work/10 secs rest. You will complete 8 rounds in each set alternating between the 2 exercises. After each 4 minute set, complete the partner exercise.
- Push ups/Squat Jumps followed by v-sit twist & pass (10 reps each side)
- Burpees/Lateral lunges followed by plank reach & pass (10 reps each side)
- Wide plank knee ins/Squat jacks followed by squat pass with extention (20 reps)
- Mountain climbers/Rev. super lunge followed by side plank pass with rotation (10 reps each side)
- Split jumps/Functional push ups followed by lunge twist & pass
Finish with a partner stretch!
Read this month’s nutrition tip: Unlock the energy in food