- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 1-2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 large egg
- Plant-based skip eggs, 1/4c hummus
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- Plant-based skip eggs, 1T chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and sauté onion and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant. Add spinach and sauté for a few minutes longer, until spinach has wilted.
- Add egg and egg whites to pan with veggies and cook for about 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Warm up the tortilla and spread on a layer of hummus. Place the egg scramble in the center of the tortilla and top with sun-dried tomatoes and feta.
- Wrap tortilla and serve! Nutrition information:
- Serves: 1 – Serving size: 1 wrap
- Per serving: Calories: 300; Total fat: 13 grams; Saturated fat: 4 grams; Monounsaturated fat: 0 grams; Cholesterol: 193 mg; Sodium: 574 mg; Carbohydrate: 27 grams; Dietary Fiber: 6 grams; sugar: 5 grams; Protein: 21 grams
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Susan at
You can find the recipes, tips, and meal plans as well as
Team RD’s “How to” Video Series on www.nutriformance.com blog.