It’s wedding season, graduation, summertime….There will always be something to “get in shape” for. At NutriFormance, we encourage you to develop healthy eating habits and find a workout routine that will help you reach your goals. For your big event, and for a lifetime! This month’s workout is another metabolic circuit that can be done in less than 30 mins ANYWHERE! No equipment needed. This month we get a little help from our friends at Lululemon Plaza Frontenac and we hope that following our quick workout along with us will keep you motivated and on track when you can’t get to the gym!
Follow the entire workout or view the quick demo video and exercise list below to do it on your own. As always, make the modifications necessary. You can do fewer sets if you’re crunched for time or add some weights for a greater challenge. Enjoy! And stay tuned for more nutrition tips and workouts…
Quick view demos
Begin with a Dynamic warm up. 4 mini circuits of 3 exercises each. Do 10 reps of each exercise 3 times through, followed by 1 min rest before starting the next round.
- Squat to calf raise
- Pike push ups
- Rev lunge hops (10 each side)
- Triangle push ups
- Rev lunge twist (alt sides – 10 total)
- Lateral burpee (alt sides – 10 total)
- Lunge to push up (5 each side)
- Single leg bridges (10 each side)
- Forward squat jump
- Plank reach (alt sides – 10 total)
- Lateral lunge/rev kick (10 each side)
- Crossover lunge hop (alt sides – 10 total)