A cocktail = a cupcake. Basically meaning that you need to consume in moderation because it’s like a dessert. Especially some of the favorite holiday cocktails.
1. Caution on Cream based liqueurs such as Eggnog, Kahlua, Baileys, Crème de la anything
2. Caution on Syrupy or Sugary drinks: Pumpkin flavored cocktails, Spike Cider, Limoncello, Margaritas, Daiquiris
Another caution is the dehydration effects of alcohol.
1. Alcohol can make you thirstier causing you to drink more.
2. For every alcoholic beverage, your body can expel 4 times that amount of liquid.
3. Can also lead to headaches.
Be moderate and stay hydrated!
The holiday season is almost upon us and this time