Train the Trainer – Saturday, April 20th
Help us raise money for BackStoppers! BackStoppers is a St. Louis area charity that provides financial and emotional support to the families of fire fighters, paramedics, EMT, police and publicly funded rescue workers that have died while on duty. The organization makes mortgage and car payments, pays off debt, and defrays the expense of higher education. In addition, each family gets a “friend of the family” volunteer to stay in touch. This is an awesome charity so we are going to make it very easy to participate!
“Train the Trainer” is a way for you to give to BackStoppers, but also, to “give it” to your trainers. You can train them for a donation. You know the exercises, make THEM sweat, train along with them, or just make a donation to BackStoppers! Our event is called “Train the Trainer”, but you don’t have to have a trainer to participate. If you want a trainer that day, just sign up. We want our NutriFormance family to participate in any way they can. There will be Spinning, Hybrid, and a TRX clinic, chair massage and stretching sessions. We will have firemen boots set up to just drop off donations.
Here is a list of all the ways to donate:
1) Training- $50/per 30 minutes. No rules! You can beat up your trainer however you want or have them train you. See your trainer to reserve your time.
2) Spinning- 11 am Moira is teaching a Spinning Class. A $20.00 donation can reserve your spot in this class!
3) Hybrid Training- 11 am taught by Amy Strahan. A $20 donation can reserve your spot!
4) TRX Clinic with Dale – Learn how to utilize the TRX Suspension Training system to add variety to your workout at NF! A $20 donation can reserve your spot!
5 )Stretching- Pam and Cara will be providing hands on assisted stretching sessions. $20 for 15 minutes!
6) Massage- We will be offering chair massage throughout the event. Donate what you want to receive a 10 minute massage.
7) Fireman Boot- will be throughout the facility! Donate whatever you want!
In appreciation, we will have a Happy Hour at NutriFormance from 4-6 pm. There will be food, beverages provided by Moira and J McGraughs, and a whole lot of “gratefulness” to you, our clients, for making this a great fundraiser.