- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- *Mix-ins – pumpkin puree, blueberries or whatever else you like for pancakes!
Topping (makes enough for 2-3 pancakes)
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt.
- ½ tsp cinnamon (or more if you like)
- 1 tsp. maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- Mix the oats and milk together in a bowl and let sit for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Add egg, flour, sugar, baking soda cinnamon and any other mix-ins that you would like. Stir to combine.
- Lightly spray non-cook skillet and place over medium heat. When skillet is hot, pour 3-4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet. Flip when batter starts to bubble. Cook until both sides are lightly browned. Makes 5-6 medium sized pancakes. Store leftovers in air-tight container and reheat leftovers in the toaster oven or on stove-top.
- Top with greek yogurt topping or fruit and enjoy!