UltraMeal Advanced Protein Powder – Maximize your protein!
Do you feel fatigued during your workout or just during your day?
Do you always feel hungry?
Do you follow food restrictions or have food intolerances?
WHY WE NEED PROTEIN
– promote muscle maintenance and repair
– necessary for muscle growth
– keeps our body functioning at optimal levels
– keeps us satisfied and energized
– For muscle growth, shoot for 10-35% total calories from protein
(Ex. 50-175g for 2000 calories/day; 75-260g for 3000 calories/ day)
– For maintaining muscle mass, shoot for 0.37g per pound of body
weight (Ex. 55g for 150 pounds, 75g for 200 pounds)
WHEN WE AREN’T GETTING ENOUGH
– Try UltraMeal Advanced Protein!
– 2 scoops provide 20g plant-based protein,
– Muscle tissue uses BCAAs as fuel and
supports muscle growth
– Pea and rice protein – added together, pea and rice make a complete protein which is as effective as whey protein
– Contains 4g prebiotic fiber – promotes
optimal digestive tract function – Contains cocoa polyphenols – helps
maintain healthy blood flow – 25 vitamins and minerals!
Other protein foods include
1 large egg = 6 grams
1 cup low-fat milk = 8 grams
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt = 12 grams
½ cup low-fat cottage cheese = 14 grams
2 tablespoons peanut butter = 8 grams
1 cup quinoa = 8 grams
3 ounces of lean ground beef = 22 grams
3 ounces skinless, baked chicken = 26 grams
3 ounces grilled salmon = 21 grams
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Jen at jens@NutriFormance.com.
You can find the recipes, tips, and meal plans as well as Team RD’s “How to” Video Series on www.NutriFormance.com blog.