- 6 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 3 tbsp salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, plain greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, hot sauce, cumin, black pepper, parsley, and lemon pepper. Stir egg mixture into spinach mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.
- Original recipe makes 4 servings.