Yields 6 servings
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
For The Marinade:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- Kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Thread mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and zucchini onto skewers. Place skewers onto a baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil mixture onto the skewers and sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Place into oven and roast until tender, about 10-12 minutes
- Serve immediately
Note: These can be grilled over medium high heat, about 5-6 minutes per side or until tender. Soak wood skewers in water before use, or use metal skewers.
Serving Size: 1 kabob
Calories: 145 Total Fat: 9g Sat Fat: 1.4g Cholesterol: 0mg
Carb: 11g Fiber: 4g Protein: 5g Sodium: 620mg (w/ salt added)