– ½ c. peanut butter
– ½ c. chocolate chips
– ½ c. almonds
– ½ c. chopped pretzels
– 1/3 c. honey
– 1/3 c. raisins or dried berries
– 1 c. rice puff cereal or old-fashioned oats
– 1 T. flaxseed (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. (This step is important, it makes them easy to shape)
- Removes and shape into 1” balls or press into the bottom of a parchment-lined baking pan to make granola bars.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Change any of these ingredients to what you like! An example would be replacing or adding chia seeds in addition to flax.
Add ½ T of vanilla extract to tone down the peanut butter flavor.