Prep Time: 15 m
Cook Time: 9 m
Ready In: 24 m
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3/4 cup tomato chutney
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 2/3 cup diced plum tomato
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 3 minutes. Remove from oven; spread chutney over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top chutney with chicken. Sprinkle diced tomato, cheese, and green onions evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 450° for 9 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
Serves 6. Nutritional Profile for 1.
Nutritional Information Amount per serving Calories 300 Calories from fat 26 % Fat 8.5 g Sat fat 3.9 g Protein 21.3 g Carbohydrate 35.2 g Fiber 1.2 g Cholesterol 48 mg Iron 1.7 mg Sodium 622 mg Calcium 247 mg
For further questions or to schedule an appointment, contact Jen at jens@NutriFormance.com
You can find the recipes, tips, and meal plans as well as Team RD’s “How to” Video Series on www.NutriFormance.com blog.