At NutriFormance, we strive to make each and every visit an enjoyable experience for all of our guests. We do our best to exceed the needs of our members by keeping our classes challenging, energetic and fun, yet always safe.
Please review the following policies so that we may continue to provide the excellent service that our members have come to expect from us:
- Advance sign up is requested for all of our group fitness and Hybrid classes. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance. Please cancel any class reservations at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled class start time if you are unable to attend. No shows and late cancels may be assessed a $5 fee for each occurrence to be put on the member’s account. Punch card clients will be deducted 1 class. Please be considerate of those on the wait list keeping in mind that the earlier you cancel, the more time others have to make arrangements to attend the class.
- Classes will be open to those on a waiting list, or anyone wishing to participate, at the scheduled class start time. We understand that sometimes tardiness is unavoidable. You may call us to reserve your spot if you are running late, however, you will be responsible for setting up any equipment once you arrive.
- To ensure a pleasant and safe experience for all of our members, NutriFormance instructors may choose to limit entry to anyone arriving more than five minutes after the scheduled class start time.
- Members are asked to bring their own mat to all yoga, Pilates and Sleek Physique classes. For sanitary reasons, we no longer provide mats for classes done in bare feet.
- Hybrid classes are reserved for those with Personal Training, Pilates or Hybrid memberships. Non-members or basic members may purchase a single class, a punch card or may upgrade to the Hybrid membership if they wish to attend.
- Please check in at the front desk at each visit to assure that you avoid a no show fee of $5 fee. This allows us to accurately record class attendance and make adjustments to our schedule so that we may accommodate the needs of our members. It is also a measure of security to be aware of who is in the facility at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation NutriFormance Group Fitness. We appreciate all of our members and we will make every effort to be the best part of your day every day!
Your NutriFormance Family