Don Kueneke, BS, NASM
Certified Personal Trainer
Before joining NutriFormance, Don Kueneke traveled extensively throughout the U.S. and Canada as a Sales and Technical Trainer in the environmental industry. Despite his travel schedule he continued to train and remain competitive in short distance (5K and below) road racing. After reaching a plateau at age 50 he began to incorporate strength and flexibility training into his regime and successfully reduced his one-mile personal best from 5:41 to 4:53 within a two year time period. Don has served as a Bootcamp instructor in St. Louis for the past three years and is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Sports Psychology.
Don’s affiliations and achievements include:
- B.S. Environmental Science, SIUE
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Fitness & Endurance Trainer
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified
- Crossfit Endurance Level 1 Certified
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- ACSM: American College of Sports Medicine
- AASP: Association for Applied Sports Psychology
- IDEA Fitness
- USATF: USA Track and Field
- St. Louis Track Club
Don operates under the belief that “you can’t fire a cannon from a canoe” which places attention on core stabilization and strength mixed with well placed intensity.