Practice creating a healthy body image with these tips.
1. Discuss with a friend or significant other something you like about yourself. Every time you doubt yourself restate what you like about yourself.
2. Write a list of all the things your body allows you to do. Appreciate your body and yourself!
3. Avoid negative body talk from others. When you hear someone speaking negative about themselves, say something positive about them.
4. Stop dieting. Do not deprive your body of the nutrients and fuel that it needs.
5. The next time you receive a compliment, instead of objecting, practice saying, “Thank you.”