- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 2 avocados, medium chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix together gently making sure the avocado is well coated in the lime juice.
- May serve with whole wheat crackers or toasted bread (400*F for 3 minutes each side) rubbed with garlic.
Makes 16 servings.
Calories 47 Sodium 91 mg
Total Fat 4.2 g Potassium 136 mg
Monounsaturated Fat 2.7 g Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.6g Protein 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg