Eric Finley, MS, RD, LD
Registered Dietitian and Sports Performance Coach
Prior to joining NutriFormance as a Sports Dietitian, Eric completed his Master’s in Dietetics with an emphasis in sports nutrition from the University of Utah. During his graduate career Eric worked with University of Utah athletes from a variety of sports to help improve their nutrition and meet their performance goals.
While at the University of Utah, Eric worked as the Lead Nutritionist at the University of Utah Student Life Center, where he created and implemented a nutrition counseling program for students and staff. As the Lead Nutritionist he also developed, designed, and taught monthly nutrition modules.
Eric completed over 1,200 hours of dietetic internship work at the University of Utah in various settings including: PEAK Health and Wellness, McKay-Dee Hospital, The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital (TOSH), and University of Utah athletics.
Eric understands the rigors of high school and college athletics being a former athlete himself. Even though he was a soccer player, he has an immense passion for a variety of sports.
Eric’s educations, achievements, publications and certifications include:
- Registered Dietitian (RD) – #86067188
- Missouri Licensed Dietitian – #2016029512
- American Dietetics Association Member
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutritionists Member
- “Effects of Amino Acids and Caffeine on Sprint Exercise” Summarized by Finley, E. Scan’s Pulse4 (2016): 21-22.
- University of Missouri Dean’s List