Prior to joining NutriFormance as the Director of Nutrition and personal trainer, Emily completed her undergraduate studies at Saint Louis University earning her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. During her undergraduate career, Emily was a member and President of Saint Louis University Dietetic Association. Emily participated in the development of a community outreach program, “Campus Kitchen.”
Emily completed a ten-month dietetic internship at Saint Louis University in May of 2003. The internship provided her with valuable nutrition counseling, nutrition education, and managerial skills.
Throughout her undergraduate and internship careers, Emily has worked at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center and NutriFormance.
Emily’s achievements and certifications include:
- Registered Dietitian – #899602
- Missouri Licensed Dietitian – #2004024285
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer – #137328
- American Dietetic Association Member
- Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutritionists Member
- Eating Disorder – Dietetic Practice Group Member
- Missouri Dietetic Association Member
- Saint Louis Dietetic Association Member
- 2009 Saint Louis Dietetic Association Emerging Dietetic Leader Nominee
- Saint Louis University Dietetic Internship Selection Committee Member
- Go! Saint Louis Staff Registered Dietitian
- 2003 Missouri Dietetic Association Intern of the Year
Emily’s personal philosophy is to never deprive yourself; everything in moderation.